Our traditional Malay chalets are built on stilts with windows on
three sides and a large over head fan, ensuring a breeze.
- Our king size frames have 2 single matresses made up seperately,
with a choice of soft or hard pillows, under one large mosquito net.
With bedside reading lights and large overhead fan (and 24 hr
electricity) they are ideal for couples or friends sharing
- 9 chalets have space for 1 extra bed, 4 have space for a bunk
bed, 1 has space for 2 bunks. All have space for a cot. Mosiquito
nets are provided for all extra beds & cots.
- All chalets have a bathroom en suite with toilet, sink, over
head shower, foot tap, good lighting and drinkable water.
- All chalets have private sea facing verandahs with comfortable
chairs and outside light for reading.
- No chalet is more than 15 seconds (literally) from the beach and the
only thing between any chalet and the beach is garden.
- All towels (including beach towels) & linen are provided with daily
house keeping service. Towels & linens are changed every 3rd day or
- Towel rails are provided on each verandah to encourage drying
and reusing the same towels in order to conserve water & power.