Our traditional Malay A frames are deceptively roomy and have plenty
of space for up to 3 beds and perfect for the budget conscious
- They are made up with sheets, choice or hard or soft pillows,
mosquito nets, bedside lamps, bath towels, bath mats, beach towels
and are serviced daily by housekeeping. Linens are changed every 3rd
day or as required.
- Towel rails are provided on each verandah to
encourage drying and reusing the same towels in order to
conserve water & power.
- With over head lights, accessible electric sockets, an oscillating
fan, a bathroom en suite with shower, toilet & sink and drinkable
water they are basic but comfortable.
- Each A frame is only seconds from the beach, has a small sitting
area outside with comfortable chairs and a sea view.
- With a nightly rate 15% cheaper than our regular chalets the price
still includes a welcome cocktail, free pour drinking water and
breakfast, lunch & dinner daily.