- Children who have not yet celebrated their 2nd birthday are free
- Children who have not yet celebrated their 17th birthday are
billed as children provided they are sharing the family's chalet.
- Children who have celebrated their 12th birthday will be billed as
adults if they occupy a chalet without adults.
- We will assume all children of 12 or under will eat children’s tea
at 6pm. This meal is designed for children’s palettes and served at
a large table for all the children to enjoy together, like a daily
tea party! Should you wish your child to have dinner with you at 8pm
you must inform us at lunch time. The menu is posted on the board in
the restaurant daily. Alternatively should teenagers wish to have
children’s tea because they prefer that to the evening meal simply
inform us at lunch time.
- Parents please order whatever food you would like for the day from
one of our 3 baby & toddler menus for your little ones at breakfast.
Tell us what time you would like it prepared and it will be cooked
- We only allow biodegradable nappies at Sea
Gypsy, please click
here for more details.
- We have baby monitors available FREE of charge,
which will work from the furthest room from the bar and restaurant
area, if you require one please ask during check in.