- There is a security barrier at the entrance to the car park, if it's
been left open just drive straight in.
- Go to the left, round to the right, to the end of the first parking area, take the small roadway
that veers to the left, following it round to the right and you will
be in the main parking area that Tg. Leman jetty.
- Once you've parked go up the main stairs in the middle of the jetty
- There's a window on your left to pay the fees for entering
the Marine Park this is a total of RM30 for Adults and RM20 for
children. This consists of:
- Jetty fee RM5
- National Park Entry Fee RM20 for adults, RM10 for children
- Marine Park Entry Fee RM5
- The toilet is to your right and costs 30 cents
- Our boat drivers will be there looking for you, in
Sea Gypsy tee shirts.
- If the boat is not there please have a cuppa, but if it's more
than 10 minutes late please call +60 3 8320 3191
(or +60 19 710 4119)
- Do not touch any of the cats there, if your children do, wash hands