One of our newest excursions to go and see the waterfall over on
Pulau Tinggi, introduced at the start of 2011 this excursion has quickly become everyone’s
favourite and a must whilst staying at Sea Gypsy.
- It is a 25 minute boat ride from Sea Gypsy to Tanjong Balang on
Pulau Tinggi, where we get off the boat on to the jetty at the
- Walking through the little village we enter the jungle to
the left of the jetty and have a 20 minute walk through the
- The going is a little tough it is a steep hill through the
jungle, before dropping down the other side so trainers, sneakers
or sandals with an ankle strap are preferable rather than
flip flops (thongs to the aussies).
- A lovely waterfall a good 20 feet high awaits our trekkers,
with a large fresh water plunge pool at the base.
- It’s wonderful to cool off in the COLD water after a hot trek!
- Check the What’s On boards in our restaurant for details of the
excursions planned for that day, or just come on over to the dive
base and have a chat about what you would like to do during your
stay at Sea Gypsy Village.