MenTinggi is a favourite with our regulars because the reef system
offers such a diverse selection of marine life. It is common to spot
Black Tip Reef Sharks (don't worry they're only small....)
- A 20 minute boat ride from Sea Gypsy, Mentinggi is just in front of Pulau Tinggi
- A beautiful lush green island with white sandy beach and
bluest of blue water surrounding it, Mentinggi really is the
tropical island that you dream about
- Mentinggi is our favourite snorkelling site for spotting the larger species
indigenous to these waters.
- We are frequently the only visitors on Mentinggi.
- There is plenty of shade should you want to get out of the
- Dan’s Nasty Frogmen always sends a snorkelling guide for safety and to show
guests the best areas of the reef.
- Check the What’s On boards in our restaurant for details
of the excursions planned for that day, or just come on over
to the dive base and have a chat about what you would like to
do during your stay at Sea Gypsy Village.