Kukus is a small, secluded, lush green island with a sparkling white
sandy beach that represents paradise perfectly. So much so it was
used for the Swedish Survivor television programme!
- It is a 15 minute boat ride south of Sea Gypsy, following the
shoreline of Sibu on the journey to Kukus.
- Perfect for novice snorkeller, the very young or the elderly because landing at Kukus beach the coral reef is all around with the water deepening very gradually as you swim away from the shore.
- Perfect for families as the little ones love playing on the beach when they’ve had enough snorkeling
- There is plenty of shade should you need to get out of the
- Dan's Nasty Frogemen always send snorkelling trip out with
a snorkelling guide to show you the best areas of the reef and
- Note: Kukus is popular with other resorts, particularly at
weekends & public holidays. If we are aware it is going to be
busy we go elsewhere as we do like to have our
own piece of paradise!
- Dan’s Nasty Frogmen always sends a snorkelling guide for safety and to show guests the best areas of the reef.
- Check the What’s On boards in our restaurant for details of the excursions planned for that day, or just come on over to the dive base and have a chat about what you would like to do during your stay at Sea Gypsy Village.