HOW IT WORKS
- The Subwing consists of two separate wings connected in
the middle by a rotatable swivel.
- Two Subwings are pulled slowly behind the boat at the same time
- Hold the grip on each wing tilt the wings in different angles
- Tilt both wings downwards to dive, and upwards to resurface.
To roll, tilt
the wings in opposite directions.
- Controlling the Subwing is easy to learn and comes naturally to many first- timers
and great for all ages.
- For more experienced Subwing users, a
single hand grip is mounted between the wings at the rear. This grip is designed to be used when equalizing ear pressure and when one hand is needed.
- A full briefing session is held by Dan's Nasty Staff
before entering into the water.
For a look at how it works visit
http://www.youtube.com/Subwing at Sea Gypsy
Note: If you have a Go Pro - bring it - we have the
attachments for the subwings to be able to take your own footage!