The resort boasts a professionally run fully equipped dive base offering
boat diving, snorkeling trips and excursions daily. Anyone who would
like to "Try Scuba Diving" can experience a beach dive on our artificial
house reef after a fun intro to scuba equipment & basic skills for only
RM150. If you're bitten by the diving bug our instructor can then take
you on a wonderful dive on the Sea Gypsy natural house reef with a max
depth of 6 meters.
The diving around Pulau Sibu is as good as that around Pualu Tioman, in
fact better because we don't get the crowds!
- Wide ranging fields of soft corals that make a kaleidoscope of
colours, countless types of hard corals and an astounding variety of
- The visibility can vary but averages out at around 10m.
- Unfortunately there seems to be very little rhyme or reason nowadays
as to when the visibility will be good or bad as our weather
patterns have changed and we can't quite figure it all out!
- The topography of the region is made from volcanic activity and is
relatively shallow, up to 18m, due to the island's proximity to the
- So lots of nice safe easy, fantastic diving within a stones throw of
- Inaccessibility to Tanjong Leman prevented this Marine Park from
being overrun by divers.
- One of the very best reasons for diving with us is to experience the
joy of diving with a few friends and never seeing another dive boat.
A rare treat nowadays!
- At Dan's Nasty we operate boat dives every morning at 0930 & every
afternoon at 1430. Sunset diving and night diving is on request.
Would be divers must be in good health and comfortable in the water.
You will be required to complete a medical questionnaire, consult
your doctor about any pre-existing conditions. Please contact us if
you require any further information email@example.com
Back to top